– Vermox Choc Chew is an effective treatment for adults and children over 2 years with intestinal worm infections caused by threadworm. Only one dose – once. Vermox can also be used for whipworm, roundworm, or hookworm
– Vermox Choc Chew provide effective treatment for adults and children over 2 years with intestinal worm infections caused by threadworm, whipworm, roundworm, or hookworm. Vermox offers a range of worming solutions to suit your family’s needs
– Only one dose – once. Vermox contains an ingredient called mebendazole which kills threadworms in a single dose by preventing the worm from absorbing glucose, which they need to survive. No body weight measurements or dosage calculations needed
– Before treating for threadworm, evidence of infestation should be present. If a household member has threadworms, then each family member should be treated
– Signs and symptoms of threadworm infestation include:
- The presence of tiny white threads around the anal region
- Itching around the anus and vagina
- Restless sleep, grinding of teeth and irritability.
– Threadworm – Adults & Children (2 years & over): 1 tablet, once, as a single dose
– No bodyweight measurements or dosage calculations are required
– Vermox tablets may be taken with or without food
– Tablets may be swallowed whole, chewed or crushed
– Tablets should be crushed before giving to children
– Vermox Suspension is available for use in young children.
– Do not refrigerate or freeze
– Store below 25°C.
– See your doctor or pharmacist before use if:
- You are pregnant or may be pregnant
- You suspect you have roundworm, whipworm or hookworm. These worms rarely occur in Australia or New Zealand. If treating this condition, seek medical advice
– Unless advised by a doctor, do not use in children under 2 years old
While using Vermox if symptoms please persist consult a doctor.