– Rhinocort works by reducing inflammation in the nose to relieve hayfever & allergy symptoms
- 24-hour relief
- Scent free
- Convenient once daily dosing
– Rhinocort prevents and provides relief from frustrating hayfever and allergy symptoms which typically include sneezing, itchy and watery eyes, and an itchy, runny or blocked nose
– For best results, Rhinocort should be used regularly to keep hayfever and allergy symptoms under control
– Using Rhinocort 1-2 days prior to exposure to pollen and allergens can help prevent symptoms from occurring
– Rhinocort protects from allergies associated with:
– Directions are included inside each package. For more details on how to Use, Prime or Clean your Rhinocort product visit How to Use
- Shake well before use
- Once your allergy symptoms improve, gradually reduce the number of sprays to the lowest number that controls your symptoms.
– Children (from 12 years and over) can use for Seasonal allergic rhinitis (Hayfever)
– Adults (from 18 years and over) can use for Perennial allergic rhinitis (Allergy)
– Apply two sprays in each nostril once daily. Do not use more than 256mcg (4 sprays) each day.
– Do not refrigerate or freeze
– Store below 25°C.
– Do not use:
- For children under 12 years of age
- For children under 18 years of age for perennial allergic rhinitis
- If you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- Continuously for more than 6 months without the advice of your doctor.
– Ask your doctor before use if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant or breastfeeding
– If symptoms persist, worsen or new symptoms appear see your doctor
– For nasal use only
– In the event of an overdose, seek medical attention immediately
– Read enclosed leaflet before using Rhinocort Hayfever and Allergy Extra Strength for a full description of warnings and precautions