– Nasonex Allergy is a once daily intranasal corticosteroid nasal spray that contains the active ingredient mometasone furoate. Nasonex Allergy nasal spray is clinically proven to treat and prevent the symptoms of hayfever and allergies due to pollen, dust, pets and mould
- Use Nasonex Allergy once daily for 24-hour relief
- Proven to prevent and treat allergies due to pollen, dust, pet dander and mould
- Provides non-drowsy relief so you can enjoy your day
- Available in pack sizes: 65 sprays, 140 sprays, 280 sprays.
– Use for adults and children 12 years and over
– Shake well before each use
– Apply 2 sprays into each nostril once daily
– Once symptoms are controlled, reduce to one spray into each nostril once daily
– Do not exceed the maximum daily dose
– Use every day for best results.
– Do not refrigerate or freeze
– Store below 25°C.
– Do not use:
- In children under 12 years of age
- Continuously for more than 6 months without the advice of your doctor or pharmacist
- If you have severe nose infection.
– Consult your doctor or pharmacist if:
- Your symptoms are not relieved within 7 days
- Your nose bleeds
- You develop signs of nasal or sinus infection such as fever, pain or swelling or discoloured nasal discharge
- You have eye pain or visual disturbance.
– Consult your doctor before use if you:
- Have a history of tuberculosis
- Have infection of nose or sinus
- Have ulceration in the nose, nasal injury, or had recent nasal surgery
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding or are planning to become pregnant.