– Combantrin-1 Orange Tablets is a single square treatment for threadworm – one square, once only
– Combantrin-1 Orange Tablets is:
- A simple one single-chocolate square treatment from the Combantrin name you know and trust
- Pleasant tasting orange-flavoured tablets that can be chewed or swallowed with fluid
– How does Combantrin-1 Orange Tablets work?
- Mebendazole is the active ingredient in Combantrin-1
- Mebendazole kills threadworms in a single dose by preventing the worms from absorbing glucose
- The worm eventually loses its energy over the following days, and dies within the intestines
- It can be passed out of the body in a bowel movement
– Combantrin is free of Gluten, lactose, sucrose and artificial flavors
– Combantrin-1 Chocolate Squares is available in a 2 or 6 pack.
– Combantrin -1 Orange Tablets may be taken with or without food
– All it takes is one chocolate square, once only for each member of your family, regardless of body weight
– As threadworm is highly contagious, it is important to treat ALL the family, including mum and dad
– Human worming products will treat only adult worms present in the intestine at the time of taking the medication. They will not treat the eggs or immature worms and will not protect you or your children from contracting threadworm if you are exposed to them again. So it’s advisable to check roughly 2-4 weeks after the initial dose to ensure a second dose is not required if symptoms persist/reinfestation occurs
– Discard unused portion of opened sachets
– The appearance of this product may alter slightly with storage but this does not affect the quality or effectiveness of the product.
– Do not refrigerate or freeze
– Store below 25°C.
– Keep out of reach of children
– Do not use if:
- Foil sachet is torn or damaged
- You have acute liver disease
– Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- Are pregnant
- Wish to treat a child under 2 year of age
– Side effects are unusual, however some people may experience nausea and very rarely, vomiting. This is usually short term and no treatment is required
– Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your health care professional.