– Azep Nasal Spray provides rapid relief from sneezing, itchy nose and blocked nose due to seasonal and chronic allergies
– Used for the treatment of hayfever symptoms caused by seasonal and non-seasonal allergies including pollen, house dust mites and pet hair
- Steroid free
- Pseudoephedrine free
- Preservative free
- Alcohol free
- Colour free
- Sugar free
- Gluten free
- Lactose free.
– Adults and children over 12 years should take 01 spray in each nostril; maximum twice per day
– If symptoms persist, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
– Do not refrigerate or freeze
– Store below 25°C.
– Do not use the medicine if you have an allergy to Azep Nasal Spray or any of the ingredients listed at the end of this leaflet
– Always check the ingredients to make sure you can use this medicine
– Do not give Azep Nasal Spray to a child under 5 years, unless directed by the child’s doctor
– The safety and effectiveness of Azep Nasal Spray in children under 5 years have not been established
– Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you:
- have any other medical conditions, especially kidney disease
- take any medicines for any other condition.
For pregnancy and breastfeeding:
- Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are pregnant or intend to become pregnant
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you are breastfeeding or intend to breastfeed.